Release notes - docuteam curator
Curator release notes are split into three categories: new features, improvements and bugfixes. The links point to the descriptions and discussions of the issues directly. Please note that you have access only from inside our network.
Version 5.2.4, released: 14/February/22
This bugfix release primarily improves the stability of the database connection.
Version 5.2.3, released: 20/January/22
This bugfix release updates critical libraries.
- upgrade dependencies according to PRs from snyk (e.g. log4j to 2.17.1)
Version 5.2.2, released: 05/January/22
This bugfix release addresses an issue regarding the database connection.
- CURATOR-608 - use correct hibernate persistence provider
Version 5.2.1, released: 05/January/22
This bugfix release addresses an issue that caused warnings regarding the database connections.
- updated Swedish translations
- CURATOR-607 - curator shows a warning regarding deprecated MySQL driver class when opening a database
- upgrade dependencies according to PRs from snyk
Version 5.2.0, released: 22/December/21
This minor release adds support for MySQL 8, improves reports and fixes critical security issues in libraries.
- CURATOR-309 - additional reports (landscape) to give more space to reference codes.
- CURATOR-597 - support MySQL version 8
- CURATOR-580 - fix PDF report (WithLocations) at search after case, when an AU has several files, each file in another case
- CURATOR-596 - update mysql jdbc driver to work with java 11
- CURATOR-599 - upgrade dependencies according to PRs from snyk
- CURATOR-605 - update log4j to version 2.17.0 (CVE-2021-45105, CVE-2021-45046, CVE-2021-44228)
Version 5.1.1, released: 20/December/19
This bugfix release addresses a few issues to improve the stability of the database connection.
Version 5.1.0, released: 27/May/19
This is a release for mainly two new features: limiting a search to a certain branch of the archival tree structure, and to be able to link archival units directly to locations. Plus the usual bugfixes.
- CURATOR-380 - new filter to limit search to a subtree of the inventory
Version 5.0.3, released: 17/April/19
Version 5.0.2, released: 11/Jan/19
- CURATOR-553 - support tags with quotes
Version 5.0.1, released: 10/Jan/19
- CURATOR-552 - enable case insensitive tag selection
Version 5.0.0, released: 21/Dec/18
- CURATOR-527 - add missing features in database selection field for Active Directory
- CURATOR-533 - show database server in title bar when using Active Directory
- CURATOR-538 - check if curator-server is available before setting up connection
- CURATOR-539 - ignore ldap-group-blacklist.xml
- CURATOR-544 - introduce error message when closing window before process finished
- CURATOR-302 - adjust label in search view
- CURATOR-421 - save user information is stored within the user's profile, not the application
- CURATOR-445 - keep tree position when reload button is clicked
- CURATOR-484 - improve tool tips for taxonomy buttons
- CURATOR-507 - refine category filter buttons
- CURATOR-513 - fix GUI translations
- CURATOR-532 - enable case insensitive search search in taxonomy module
- CURATOR-494 - mavenize curator-server
- CURATOR-495 - increase field size of digital object base url for institution
- CURATOR-497 - improve logging
- CURATOR-500 - improve creation of distribution
- CURATOR-401 - fix report header with new filters but old search result
- CURATOR-512 - fix error with closing dialog „Set closure period for subelements“ while operation was still ongoing
- CURATOR-524 - fix bug with changing archival unit type
- CURATOR-526 - fix bug with entering text for archival units of type „Map“ or „Image“
- CURATOR-528 - fix bug with calculation of the creation period from subelements
- CURATOR-529 - fix bug with date values which were not immediately displayed in the tree
- CURATOR-537 - fix filter clearing when jumping from an archival unit to a taxonomy entry
Version 4.0.0, 08/Aug/18
- CURATOR-441 - add Java version to exception window
- CURATOR-443 - display relations with same label in both directions only once in dropdown
- CURATOR-454 - show warning when information type is changed and there is data specific to the type (image or map) that would get lost
- CURATOR-455 - adapt label for „Hide field 3.1 on publication“
- CURATOR-384 - improve performance for deletion of an archival unit
- CURATOR-390 - fix bug with returning from another application
- CURATOR-402 - fix bug with reloading the tree structure
- CURATOR-405 - fix bug with sorting archival units with children
- CURATOR-418 - fix bug with newline characters in export and import functions
- CURATOR-422 - fix bug with copying an archival unit
- CURATOR-425 - fix bug in assigning a case to an archival unit
- CURATOR-427 - fix error in „Importstruktur AG-2014“
- CURATOR-474 - fix tooltip in location management
- CURATOR-477 - fix bug with saving reports on macOS